12/7/12

VENTRILOQUISM THE EASY WAY - (Much MORE than instruction!)
By TOMMY WINDSOR
Published 1978 by Lee Jacobs Productions.  The author explains how to be a ventriloquist, yes, but he has a great deal of added history, comments, tips, photos and more, including a comedy dialogue.

A couple unique tips from page 18:
" Be sure to take good care of your teeth all your life.  If and when you lose them, you will not be as good a vent as you were."

"Because of troubles with my teeth, I have only performed vent for kids the past few years.  Now I may have to quit entirely because I have emphysema now.  This reminds me to mention that it would be better for you if you don't ever smoke."

We sold this book for several years at Maher Studios.  It was one of my favorites, partially I suppose, because Tommy was one of my favorite people!

This book is now for sale on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261136951372

No comments:

Post a Comment