12/4/12

 MORE COIN SET #3 (2012-C) COMMENTS:
I added the new coins to my display case and I have to thank you again for creating such a fun and unique way to collect ventriloquial history! The coins look so good on the wall in my "puppet studio" in my house.Thanks for all you have done for the art of ventriloquism. You are an inspiration! Lisa Laird
*  *  *  *  *
I want to say that the third sets of coins arrived and I am thrilled again! Thank you for keeping up the quality and frequency of the issues. The coins are not only a wonderful tribute to the ventriloquists you honor, but will become highly collectible in years to come by the next generation of our art. Thank you for all you continue to do in promoting ventriloquism.  Tom Crowl
*  *  *  *  *
I put all 3 framed sets on the wall.  All 3 sets are top Quality and first class. I am interested in the next set. Who will be on them? Can't wait. Great tribute to the men and women who devoted so much to the Vent world, Congradulations to all. I hope some day you will humble your self and add yourself to the list of names. Great Job and great collectible value.  I highly recomend these couns to vent collectors, coin collecters and anyone who just enjoys venteriloquism as well as collecting something that is sure to go up in value. Amazing.   Bill Duff
*  *  *  *  *
I recieved my set . They are beautiful. This is a great tribute to those Ventriloquists, both past and present. They would make a great addition to any Ventriloquist collection. A true collectable that is priced right and will only appreciate in value. Thank you for all you do for this art!  Charles Lyons
*  *  *  *  * 
I reveived my Ventriloquist's Hall Of Fame coins ('2012-C'), today. They are so beautiful! I know that this sounds redundant, but they are more beautiful than I thought that they would be; as is the coin album. I am so glad that I ordered it, as well. I had considered other methods to store these coins; but I am so happy that I decided to order the album form you. this is definitely the way to go.  Thank you so much for this great project that you have commited to with such a wonderful passion for your (our) art! Not only are these coins and the album beautiful beyond description; but, I believe they will become very desirable among coin collectors in general, some day.  Wilson Kindred
*  *  *  *  *
The third set of Hall of Fame Coins arrived today, and are beautiful. You set the bar high, and always meet the challenge. Thank you and congratulations on another triumph. I hope the ventriloquists of the world will continue to support you in this venture, and that we may be able to order set #4 soon. Along with so many others, I'm anxious to see the Clinton and Adelia coin in the near future. It will be the focal point of the entire collection. Canon John Jordan
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D: Thanks to all who have made this project an ongoing success through the purchase of coin sets.  Do you have yours?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment