12/1/12

BOOKSTORE FUTURE?
Question:  I saw that the Maher library is on closeout and I wanted to check with you if this is the last of these books. Once they are gone there will be no more?
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D:  I am getting out of the on going book business, yes. I'm moving all inventory from my last rental unit where my book supply was housed.  From time to time I may reprint limited editions of best sellers and announce their availability on this blog, but until then, a good number of the titles are already being produced and sold by special arrangement with www.creativemin.com
 
You will also find a number of excellent ventriloquist themed books available from other dealers.  See my bookstore page for several suggestions:  www.maherbookstore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment