10/7/12

Word for the day

Take a look at Word for Today by ventriloquist Willie Brown and Woody:
Word For The Day Video

I have to say, it always makes me a bit proud (maybe I should say "pleased") to see a Maher grad skillfully at work.  Willie blessed us with the following comments as well:

 "I appreciate you and all that you have done for me and to help jumpstart my career in ventriloquism. I've been performing now for over twenty years. I was a winner of The Most Promising Ventriloquist Award in the Junior Competition at the National Ventriloquist Convention in Ft. Mitchell, KY in 1980. You along with Jimmy Nelson, Willie Tyler, Al Semok, Mark Wade, Bill Boley, Dale Brown and many other great vents helped to inspire me, and for that I'm forever grateful."  Willie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment