9/26/12

Set #3 - Hall of Fame Coins (2012-C) RESERVE YOUR SET(S) NOW

Reminder: In an effort to reduce my costs as well as yours, I will order production of only enough set #3 Hall of Fame Coins to fill advance order reservations. 

 Please tell me now the number of set(s) you wish to reserve.  The cost will be $25 for one set, or $20 each for two or more sets.  Send no money now.  I just need to know how many sets to reserve for you.

The coins will be the same size, weight, and high quality of Sets One and Two.  Set #3 will honor the following four ventriloquists:

Paul Winchell, Shari Lewis, Col. Bill Boley, and Dick Weston.

Thank you for your support of the Hall of Fame Coin project.  Please email your reservations now: mahertalk@aol.com

10 comments:

  1. Good choice on names for the third set of HOF coins Clinton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. D.
    I am down for 2 sets, One framed, I love these coins, I have 2 sets of the first two, 2 framed, I like the solection of your coins, I hope someday you will be on one of them, you are worthy of the honor. Let me know when you want some cash. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/16/2012

    Clinton, I am of the generation where a simple sock puppet became more than entertainment. During a time of economic poverty, Lamb Chops shed new light on this young boy's small world. Saturday mornings Shari Lewis reminded me that simplicity could speak powerful words. This love for puppets would germinate. grow, and blossom into respect and admiration for the craft of ventriloquism. One day I will commit to the passion of this craft for myself. Until then, I'll continue to be an admirer from the audience with a set of coins clutched in my hands. Please include me for set #3. Thanks. Wes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Framed? Do you offer them framed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can frame sets, yes. Add $15 per set to receive a set framed.

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Wes. You have reserved set #51. (I do need a minimum of 125 sets reserved to place my order.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P. Grecian9/26/2012

    Clinton, I got your mail. Reserve a framed set for me, please. I'll get to the business of formal application either today or tomorrow. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will work, Phil - I have you down for one framed set #3. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Winkle and Wags10/02/2012

    If you would also reserve a set for me, please ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - happy to do so. Thank you for your support!

      Delete