9/17/12

Maher Course comment

From Scott Hawkins:

I just wanted to say I've received my certificate for the advanced portion of the Maher course, and I'm pleased. I found the course very informative and helpful and I appreciate your feedback and guidance through the process. I am proud of completing the course, and I look forward to entertaining family and friends and continuing to practice and work on improving my skills in ventriloquism, public speaking and vocal abilities. I'm sure I will be reviewing the helpful course materials for years to come.
*  *  *  *
From Mr. D: Thank you so much for your comments about the Maher Course and your study of it! I'm thrilled to know it proved beneficial and hope the positive instruction will continue to influence your ventriloquist career positively for many years to come!   www.mahercourse.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. As a proud graduate of the Maher Course I too congratulate Clinton on such a great source of education and I wish you Scott all the success you deserve.

    ReplyDelete