9/6/12

"Joan Slivers" Convention Appearance

 I've spent a lot of time in my shop with ventriloquist figures over the years.  A LOT of time.  And it's always enjoyable to be able to see them in action.  (Well, almost always.  :-)   But when Hillary Saffran sent me this Youtube video showing her Convention presentation, it was a pleasure to view.  And even more so since I know how very hard Hillary struggled to find a place in her show (and her heart) for that particular figure.  Enjoy:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJeu3HscIVs&feature=youtu.be

4 comments:

  1. Really cute and enjoyable. I liked it a lot. Almost sounds just like Joan Rivers. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill! Also thanks to Clinton! Without her fabulous makeover by Clinton, not only would she not have found her true calling as Joan Slivers, she'd still be on Ebay and residing in my intestines, not my heart...

      Delete
  2. Andy Mrkvicka9/06/2012

    I saw this performance and thought it was really funny and Hillary is a great vent! And if memory serves, a fellow social worker, so you know shes cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winkle and Wags9/07/2012

    Great clip and greater talent! Joan Slivers is far more amusing than her namesake has been in years.

    ReplyDelete