8/15/12

Maher "thread"

I'm sure you have noticed by now there is special Maher Studios connection with some of the Hall of Fame honorees.  This is intentional and will continue.  Maher Studios was founded in 1934.  After 78 years (I've included my retirement years) hundreds of ventriloquists have connection with Maher Studios in one way or another.  However, I suspect my list of nominees includes most of those you would name on your own list.  I do invite suggestions for future Hall of Fame honorees. 

I sincerely thank those of you who have supported this project with your purchases of the collectible series.  You will see the complete list of names here: www.hofcoins.blogspot.com  (If you have purchased a set of coins and do not see your name listed, please tell me so I can correct the omission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment