7/29/12

Surprise!

From Bill Matthews


I'm enclosing some pictures we took when Stephen got Cody. (Rodger had named him Cody and Stephen likes the name, so he's keeping it.)
I blind-folded Stephen, set Cody next to him and had him remove the blind-fold. It was really funny. It took him a few moments to realize what was going on. Once he did, boy, did he let out a whoop!
What more can I say, but Thank You.
*  *  *  *  *
And this just arrived from Stephen:

"Dear Mr. Detweiler:

Thank you for your help in getting Cody.  I Like him very much.  Today I went over a routine with him.  It is called 'Stephen's Story'.  (It's about the Stephen in the Bible, not me.)  Cody and me had a blast!

"Thanks for fixing him up.  I really appreciate it.  When I first saw him he put me in mind of a 'Willy.'  Then when I found out what his name was, he put me in mind of a 'Cody'.  When I first saw him it was on the computer.  I said I would like to have him.  My Dad said that he thought, 'Praise the Lord.'  Thank you again." 
Stephen Matthews



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/30/2012

    That's really sweet and I'm so happy Stephen got his dummy.

    ReplyDelete