7/16/12

Coin Comments

I just received the second set (2012B) of the coins. They are just as terrific as the first set. Beautifully made and so attractive . Excited to see the next set, hope it's soon. Thanks for your usual, excellent and; fast shipping. Sincerely, Bob Isaacson
*  *  *  *  *
I recieved my set two of the coins today, and I must say they are excellent. Clinton, you keep on topping yourself year after year. Vemtriloquists all over the world are fortunate to have you continuing to promote our art with such unique and wonderful items. The vent world owes you a debt of thanks !  Chuck Lyons
*  *  *  *  *
The coins are great. Thank you so much.  When we film the show in Sept,. know that your Jay coin will be in my pocket for luck.  Jay Johnson
*  *  *  *  *

No comments:

Post a Comment