2/5/12

Split Personality?

From Dan Peters: 

Clinton:  We come home on furlough (from Hungary) in July. We will be home for ten months.  I will be reporting back to our church in Attica (KS), Faith Baptist Church which is right next to the hospital.   I have driven by your old farm many times thru the years and even landed in Harper in 1982 when I flew one of our church's airplanes. It sure beat driving all those miles, and I sure got home to Tulsa a lot faster.  

I can't bring the complete Wally home because of baggage restrictions.  I will bring his head and order a new body from you.   And then the extra body will be left in the States when we go back.  Does that mean that Wally has a split personality?
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D: Better Wally than you or me! 
*  *  *  *  *
From Bill Matthews:  That is an EXCELLENT idea. Never thought of that. How much IS another body for a figure (though I could probably use one myself:-).
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D: It depends on the figure, size, etc., but cost of a body alone will average $175 or so.  (Vent figures only - all else is beyond me.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment