2/15/12

Humoring Your Dummy

TWELVE EASY WAYS TO BE A FUNNY VENTRILOQUIST!   Laugh as you learn!  Each principle taught is demonstrated by funny video clips of talented ventriloquists exemplifying their comical genius.  (Mark Wade, Mark Thompson, Gene Cordova, and Jim Adams, along with your host, comedy ventriloquist/magician, Steve Taylor.)  Steve says you can "train your dummy to be funny" if you watch this 60 minute video.  But I think Rudy O'Riley was delivered to Steve with some comical roots...(I may be a bit subjective since I am very close to his builder.)

This VHS video is now listed for auction:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290670877753

3 comments:

  1. Jim Chaput2/15/2012

    This is an excellent video. I highly recommend it. His other 2 videos are great as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who watches vhs movies? I think they left with the 20th century, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete