12/5/11

Here's looking at you!


The eye openings seemed much to small
be visually effective.

It took patient steady hands with my
Dremel to carve the openings larger
without removing the eyes!











From P. Grecian: "You made the eye openings bigger without removing the eyes first? Wow. THAT impresses me mightily!"
*  *  *  *
From Mr. D: I decided if my dentist could drill on teeth without removing the teeth, I should be able to do this job without removing the eyes!  And my patient looked directly at me through the entire process - never blinked once!  Always smiling and without Novocaine.  Maybe I should have taken up dentistry.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian12/05/2011

    You made the eye openings bigger without removing the eyes first? Wow. THAT impresses me mightily!
    Also: The dying method. I've never had much luck dying synthetic wigs. This is great information

    ReplyDelete