11/10/11

Now we know ...

As you already know if you have followed this blog very long, I announced last Spring that I would no longer be taking orders for Custom Carrying Cases.  But here you see me in a photo from just a couple weeks ago, preparing to go to FedEx with a six case order for a customer.

Six is the minimum to receive the quantity price from my Denver builder of the unlined cases.  And the weather in Colorado can be absolutely gorgeous in October which allows me to do all the work of lining and padding with my garage door wide open (I actually move out of doors for gluing the fabric to the foam).  Working while enjoying the sights and sounds of Autumn is a pleasure.

In the back of my mind I think I always wondered what it might take to get me to come out of "case retirement".  And now I know ... it pretty much depends on the weather ...

2 comments:

  1. I wondered "weather' or not that was the "case"....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/10/2011

    I hope shipping charges to you went by weight, not volume!

    ReplyDelete