11/23/11

New Oracle newsletter collection - available soon!

Yesterday I started taking inventory of a rare New Oracle ventriloquist newsletter collection. 46 different issues.  What an amazing amount of vent history, news, photos, ads, articles, convention reports, and more!  The New Oracle was published for memebers of the Society of American Ventriloquists.  The publication period ran from 1976-1986.  Mark Wade, editor/publisher.  This collection includes about 75% of all the copies published during that ten year run, and does include the first and the final issue.  My plan is to list the set on eBay over the weekend.  I will post the link when this rare collection has been listed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/23/2011

    I have fond memories reading The New Oracle. I particularly remember enjoying Jeff Dunham's and Conrad Hartz's columns.

    ReplyDelete