11/21/11

Photo Captian Contest now closed

Walter provided by www.jeffdunham.com
Blog visitors were invited to read through the captions below and then vote for their favorite(s) in a polling section provided.

Your votes determined the winner who will receive the "talking" Walter doll in the picture (and I'll be happy to get him out of my shop - one week with that face looking over my shoulder is plenty!).

I've added all contributor's names to their submissions. Congratulations to Thomas Ayers whose caption was voted reader's favorite, receiving 48% of the total number of votes!  And a big THANKS to all of you who participated with caption entries and voting.
#1 - "Hands down, this is the most revolting situation!" Dave Boiano
#2 - "You think this is bad?  Last time it was a dozen feet!" Bob Albano
#3 - "Bahh!  No Helping Hand from Me!" Bill Biles
#4 - "A hand up is what I'm looking for, not a hand out." Wes Green
#5 - "All I ever get is Hand-Me-Downs!" Doc Lowery
#6 - "Buncha Senor Wenses wannabees." Mark McClintock
#7 - "I asked for a hand, but this is RIDICULOUS!" Ron Butcher
#8 - "I've been in a 'man' cave before, but never in a 'hand' cave!" Al Gregersen
#9 - "Looks like we need a palm-reader ..." Thomas Ayers
 WINNER: #10 - "They must have a 'Hands off Policy' here!" Thomas Ayers
Runner-up: #11 - "Only 3 more proctologists and I got me an even dozen." Karen Hostetler
#12 - "Hanging around with all hands on board." Daniel Peters

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/14/2011

    Clinton
    You brighten my day with such a creative blog. I try not to miss a single day and do play catch up when I can't get on line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you just brightened my day - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Cassity11/14/2011

    Hmm there's so many things Walter would say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great competition Clinton :-) Walter is a great personality and my hero :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim Chaput11/20/2011

    #12 - "Hanging around with all hands on board."

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE CHECK THE BOX(ES) IN THE LEFT MARGIN TO CAST VOTE(S) FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION(S).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr. D.
    Wow, Great, Another fun caption, phtot Game, Thank you and Jeff Dunham both for a successful contest, As other reader's, I too am sure that we can't wate to see your next exciting and all hands down Excitement.

    ReplyDelete