8/22/11

Help!

From yesterday's mail: I bought a figure from Maher Studios 12 years ago - I love him dearly and perform with him regularly at our church services where we are always well received. My problem is that we had a house fire several years back and Denny suffered smoke damage. I tried to repaint him and put false eyelashes on him but he's never been the same. His hair has never been the same either, so he wears lots of hats! I'm not doing him justice...can you help restore him to his former beauty? Duane from Indy.
* * * * *
From Mr. D: Yes, I believe I can help you, but it would really help me now if you could send me a photo image of Denny so I can know exactly what figure you have. I need that information in order to give you a cost and an estimated time for restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment