8/22/11

Body Shop



Question: I need help from the Clinton Detweiler Body Shop. I have an old vent-figure body where the opening at the top is way too large. The torso appears to be made of hardened leather. Can you help me with this?

* * * * * *

From Mr. D: Yes, I can help you. But I really need to at least see a photo of the head that will go with this body. That will determine how modifications are made to the neck opening. What you appear to have is an old Knee Pal body made for a figure with head made with the "drop through" style neck. The body is molded of rigid latex, discolored from age. After necessary neck modifications are made I could line it fully inside and out.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. The body seems older than the rest (hands, legs). Beautiful made.

    ReplyDelete