5/23/11

"New" Ventrilo-ett



From John Degel: I hope you take this effort as a compliment. Since I no longer do Santa, I had to find a new life for the elf. He's now Ranger Rick - executive ranger assistant to Smokey the Bear, Jr. (an Axtell bear), and helping him with fire and camping safety classes. Smokey thinks he's a ventriloquist, too, and made me change the Elf to Rick so he could have his own vent figure.

* * * * *

From Mr. D: Absolutely I take your adaptation of the Elf as a compliment. From Elf to Ranger Assistant sounds like a promotion to me! But the adaptation is primarily a compliment to you. Those who are able to find creative ways to adapt to life's changes, planned or unplanned, move onward successfully. Those who do not, cannot, or refuse to adapt, soon fade into the sunset. Neither you or I are ready for that! With puppets in hand, onward we go!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/23/2011

    Clinton
    Your sermon.counseling comments on life changes is well put and an accurate description of life experience.
    "Those who are able to find creative ways to adapt to life's changes, planned or unplanned, move onward successfully." Inspiration must a Spiritual Gift you share with the world around you. Glad your blog gives you a platform to preach/teach from. Blessings

    ReplyDelete