1/10/11

Coming up: Texas Vent Get-together




Texas continues to be the state from which many vents come and/or reside. With that thought in mind, Bob Abdou has decided to have a simple gathering of ventriloquists on February 19th.
The day's festivities will begin at noon for lunch, followed by a tour of Bob's amazing collection (you see several pictures here). Maybe a movie or two and a possible show at a senior facility if there is a crowd.
Everybody is invited. (If I was within 500 miles of Austin, Texas I'd be making plans myself).
If you have any questions, please contact Bob directly: mr.puppet@mindspring.com

Lunch location will be the private dining room of "Ramos Mexican Restaurant", 116 West Parsons Street, Manor, Texas 78653. (512) 272-4495

1 comment:

  1. Bob I would have loved to have been there for this event but unfortunately I will not be able to due to previous engagement. But please post pictures here and on FB so that it could seem as if I were. Have fun with this. See you in July

    ReplyDelete