7/25/10

Ventrilo-Bucks

From Barb Gregerson:

I received the signed and framed Ventrilo-Buck today (Blog Prize). My husband, Al, and I are thrilled with it. We read it carefully and really appreciated the play on words. We were also impressed with the attention to detail displayed in the matting. What a careful craftsman so you. Al was wondering if you are Lipps R. Still or Wood N. Dummy?

I am having a wonderful time doing small shows for Sunday Schools and Head Start family nights. My little soft puppet, Lily, was invited to two birthday parties tonight after a Head Start event. I suppose I was invited also.

My official retirment from the education profession was June 30th but I have a feeling that I will be as busy as I want to be entertaining/educating small children after that date. I can't wait for the next phase of my life to begin. Of course, my troupe of puppets is anxious to get out and meet everyone.

The decision to sign up for the Maher course and follow through with the lessons was one of the smartest moves I've ever made. Thanks for your support and encouragement along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment