7/8/10

Favorite ventriloquist?




I received an email the other day with a request that I name my favorite ventriloquist. I can't. I've been asked that question dozens of times, and I've found it impossible to answer. I have too many favorites to try to narrow the choice to just one. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to narrow the list to 25! But whatever the number, I do know the very talented and creative Jim Barber would be on my list of favorites. And today's gifts came from Jim, himself.


The signed Show Brochure (left) has been awarded to Carl Richards. And the Hamner Barber Variety Show DVD (right) recorded live at the Hamner Barber Theater in Branson, Mo has been awarded to Richard Glantz.



Contact Mr. D to confirm your address and claim your prize. For more information on the award winning Hamner Barber Show, go to http://www.hamnerbarber.com/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/08/2010

    Jim Barber is excellent in his approach to ventriloquism, and regarding the fake arm you asked about see his Chico video on BransomMagic website where fake right arm with Chico on shoulder. LD

    ReplyDelete