4/26/10

"Five Dummy Dollar" Collector Coin


The newly minted $5 Ventriloquist Collector Coin is here (you see both sides here).
.
These large high quality metal (bronze) coins, with special antique finish, are "legal tender" of $5 value when purchasing any products and/or services that I personally provide. However, with the very limited number minted (500), I suspect their immediate value on the collector's market today is already greater than their face value!

Now that the seven day period has ended (when registered blog visitors could claim a free coin), I will be offering the remaining coins for sale while the supply lasts. ($10 for one, or 3 for $20, postpaid).

(This photo for size comparison)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/20/2010

    "In God We Trust" just tops that coin off for me!! Awesome!! Dave Ferdinand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put this in Kriket puppet case to proudly display. LeeDean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course this will become part of my display for my traveling museum when it finally takes root in a few more years

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great artwork on this coin, very impressed, nice quality too,, What a keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrived today. Thank you Cliton and Adelia for such a great gift. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using my gift, to begin practicing a coin flourish again. It's a great size and weight

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treasure! I love my coin! A perfect good luck charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roy Hurlstone4/29/2010

    Thank you Clinton from Down Under, its a great gift!

    ReplyDelete