10/23/09

Rare eVent

Reader Comment: I was talking to a lady this morning from an elementary school about an entertainment need she had. I wasn't able to entertain for her since I am already scheduled to be at another school that morning. She asked if I knew of any other ventriloquists in the area. Of which I said, "Not really". It is interesting to see how unique ventriloquism is. There are definitely more magicians out there then ventriloquists. Thank you for the work you do in keeping us ventriloquists going and supporting us. Lowell Tauszik
* * * * * *
Ventriloquism is definitely a unique form of entertainment. Even in the Denver metro area there are only a handful of experienced vents. Considerably more magicians - you're correct in that observation. I believe that is true of most communities. Marketing statistics a vent should take advantage of when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment