9/15/09

Figure Order Questions

Are your Vent Figures in stock or made as ordered?
I build figures as they are ordered.

Some studios require a deposit with no refund if you change your mind! What is your policy?
I do require 50% deposit with full payment required when the figure is finished and ready to ship. I guarantee my work and would accept a returned figure for refund (within 14 days and unused) if it proves unsatisfactory. But if there is any likelihood that you might change your mind while the figure is being built, may I suggest you wait until you are certain of your decision before ordering? You can see a wide variety of the characters I have made Here.

What is the waiting time for delivery?
I ship in approximately 14 days after receiving deposit.

Is this offered by Pay Pal?
Yes, PayPal, check or money order. PayPal preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment