6/23/09

Family chides

Dear Clinton, I want to thank you for inspiring me with vent when I took your course in 1993. Even though my family chides me for fooling with vent, it is what gives me some enjoyment to escape for even a little while into another realm. Even with the horrible economy I still think I can maybe get something going with this and if nothing else, I will have some fun. Cheers, Larry
* * * * *
Larry: Does your family truly wish you were not spending time as a ventriloquist? That's something I used to hear more frequently than I do nowadays with the recent success of Dunham, Barber, Fator, etc. Reading Fator's book, "Who's The Dummy Now?", it's hard to imagine anyone having to overcome more family resistance than he did. Determination and persistence will pay off. I like your attitude! Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment