3/12/09

Billy Baloney upgrade?

Question: Have you ever upgraded a Billy Baloney ventriloquist figure from Pee Wees Playhouse? I just won one on ebay and wondered if he could be given blinking eyes or other upgrades.
* * * * *
Answer: Although I've sold several Billy Baloney's on eBay, I've never considered upgrading one. I suppose it could be done, but their construction is unique. I'm not interested in attempting the job myself (I guess this is where my "retired" mindset does kick in). However, I did check with our son, Kevin, and he has done one before and he would be will to help you. Be forewarned: because they are a little different and take more work, the charge is $100.00. But Kevin tells me they turn out nice. Kevin's email: animatedpuppets@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment