2/26/09

Comedy Dialogue Fillers


This is an ever-so-useful script writer's resource book. Over 100 dialogue gags and jokes, all listed alphabetically by subject and linked so you can use any one or more as fillers, a short routine, emcee bits, ventriloquist show encore, etc.

One laugh after another and linked conversationally. I know of no other ventriloquist dialogue joke book written in this manner! Ever so easy to add one or more to your favorite ventriloquist or puppet script!
The "Vol. 1" implies there are other volumes...not so. I intended to write more but as yet have not found the time to do so. But just in case, I still sell this as "Volume 1". One added bit of insurance that I'll never run out of things to do. :)
Purchase this one and I'll sign it for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260368190489

No comments:

Post a Comment